• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naganumbness eats fatali

Nice review Ed. I still remember how shocked I was about how fast the heat hit. It was a really cool sensation and a nice flavor. Next year, If my plants are 1/5 as productive as Nick's I will be giddy. My two plants this year gave me a total of 7 pods. Hahah! Can't wait to see your Red review tonight. I have been wondering about that one.

thanks michael. i'll have to do the red in the morning. something came up and i can't be in a fetal position during it so first thing in the morning. i promise. sheldon said the red are hotter than yellow. that's alright , who needs tastebuds anyway!

I love it. Watching you suffer made my saliva glands go crazy. I keep a bowl with about a dozen of these in my freezer. Great eaten frozen in my opinion, since they have a thin skin and the cold right before the burn is great.

+1

thanks for watching. they are good! i'll grow these for sure. i just tested the red one a few hours ago. having a hell of a time uploading it but i'll try again tonight after work. i like the yellow better than the red. same drool effect on both though.

Back