• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naganumbness get owned by 7pod jonah

Oh my god it worked!! i am a dumbass when it comes to computers! any way the jonah smacked me up. i should have wore one of those strap on rubber balls like in pulp fiction cause i got dominated.

Your 7 Jonah was much bigger than my 7 Primo. Great job. Sounds like they tasted about the same. Ryan said his BrainStrain pod tasted great. Not even a hint of great flavor in the one I tried.

Skip the ball and go straight for the Gimp suit. That way you do not have to worry about wearing the glove or getting the chile juice in your eye, nose or other delicate parts. HEHEHE

Douglah still happening today?

Good one naganumbness, the Jonah kicks my arse too. Hot as f#@k. If you've done that one you'll be alright with the Yellow.

Dude, that knocked the southern drawl right outta your mouth!

Man I love you crazy bastages videotaping yourselves eating these monsters. Absolutely love it.

Thanks to all of you.

Great vid! That one tore me up as well, and I don't eat whole superhots. You have balls of steel my friend. The douglah will be about the same if not a touch hotter, and when you try the yellow 7, you will be fine. They are hot as hell, but not as hot as the douglah or jonah.

Did you swipe some seeds from it first?
jacob

Hi nagacanario/numbness,

That one kicked you hard! I thought I saw the Gimp hanging in the corner when you were getting the camera set. :lol:

Thanks for your comments on our vids also. I'm slowly making the connections between all the different names and such.

Good Luck on that douglah......(you'll need it :( )

salsalady

Lol awesome stuff. I wasn't able to shoot a vid for my 7 pod Jonah. It had my eyes watering up like I was watching The Notebook. Hurt so effin bad. One thing that I do when I decide to eat one of these is, I eat spicy stuff all the way up to the pepper I am reviewing. Got this idea from Sean aka Hot Pooper. Start out with a fresh Jalapeno, then an orange hab, then maybe a chocolate hab and so on and so forth. It seems to help a little. That's what I did the day I did the Black Naga and the Trinidad Scorpion CARDI tests. I had a really spicy Thai meal, then ate a Bonda Ma Jacque, then some sort of chocolate chinense, then the pepper tests. Try it out man. Keep it up.

thanks everyone! i'll keep that in mind about the spicy food. so you tried bond ma jaques? svtcontour said he was sending some of those to me monday. i cant wait to try that one and grow it! thanks salsalady. i should have told you who i was but i subscribed to your vids. salsakid is very brave for his age. i would have never tried those strains at his age! thanks paulky! thanks wasatch! yeah beaglestorm but that primo was more bumpy. now i cut the pods a little to see if there is black seeds. i wasn't aware of that until you cut that primo. no extra bathroom time needed. thanks see you jimmy and patrick. i lived in buffalo chicago indiana and philly before here so there is no telling which accent is gonna come out from day to day HAHA. and mostof all thankyou so much jacob for giving me an oppertunity to try strains that i've had trouble finding or just plain never heard of! I WANNA TRY EM ALL!

thanks maligator. its funny all the non-pepperheads are coming up to me with ghost chilli this , ghost chilli that but the 7pods will give th nagas arun for there money any day.

I know what you mean Naganumbness, At work I get all the questions about peppers and then there is always the invariable question of "WHY?" and the head shaking! :crazy:

Lol awesome stuff. I wasn't able to shoot a vid for my 7 pod Jonah. It had my eyes watering up like I was watching The Notebook. Hurt so effin bad. One thing that I do when I decide to eat one of these is, I eat spicy stuff all the way up to the pepper I am reviewing. Got this idea from Sean aka Hot Pooper. Start out with a fresh Jalapeno, then an orange hab, then maybe a chocolate hab and so on and so forth. It seems to help a little. That's what I did the day I did the Black Naga and the Trinidad Scorpion CARDI tests. I had a really spicy Thai meal, then ate a Bonda Ma Jacque, then some sort of chocolate chinense, then the pepper tests. Try it out man. Keep it up.

Hey SY,
That sounds a little like cheating to me. Effectively all you are doing is numbing you're mouth prior to the test, so you won't get an accurate review. Just my 2 cents.

Hey SY,
That sounds a little like cheating to me. Effectively all you are doing is numbing you're mouth prior to the test, so you won't get an accurate review. Just my 2 cents.

Call it what you want. It's not like this is directly before eating the super hot. It's through out the day. Either way, if your eating a Bhut your still going to feel it regardless of whether or not you had an orange hab earlier that day. I still get the feel and taste of it, which is all I need.

thanks alpheon! i used to live out there on red lion road. i miss the food! how bout emailing me somethin from tony lukes! HAHA. i wish.

Wit or wit out??? :dance: Funny how everyone I know that ain`t from here wants to go to Pat`s or Geno`s... Tony beats um hands down.
If per chance you ever get back here is another good one http://www.chinksteaks.com/

TL has gone supermarket :crazy: check the frozen section. Roast pork and cheesesteak from what I have seen. Haven`t tried them because when you can get the real deal in 15minutes :lol:

Back