• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naganumbness vs buddys yellow 7pod

thanks very much for sending this to me buddy! this thing kicked my butt soooo bad. very close to douglah , much bigger pod. good flavour , insane heat and so much chewing. burnt everywhere. drool through the roof. i think i'm traumatised! enjoy.

great review - the pods on the yellow are really big. the good news is that you finished the yellow - the bad news is that i think the red one that i sent you may be even hotter - not as big, but it kicked my butt. nicely done.

Nice review... I remember the panic I felt when I was eating the one with my friends. I am more worried for you when you eat Buddy's Red 7. Judy's Scorpions are pretty hot but they did not cause me as much shear pain as Buddy's 7's and they tasted great going down so that made it much easier to consume them. It will be interesting to see how you rank them on the heat scale. Your tolerance has got to be off the scale by now. Great job! I can just imagine you in a few years doing two or three pods at the same time, or two different pods at the same time just to get a nice tongue tingle. LOL

Hahaha, good job man. Those yellow 7's are rough. Sure kicked my butt in more ways than one. Keep it up. So are those Evergreen 7's for real or what? Either way, love the review.

thanks for watching buddy! but i haven't finished with the yellow yet. judy (pepperlover) sent me some along with all kinds of lethal stuff. i might make out my will before going any futher. the evergreen 7pod she sent is like nothing ive ever seen. it's like 3 or 4 times the size of the yellow 7 you sent me! i can't figure out how to attack that one!

thanks michael! i'll do buddys red in a couple of days. if i get to the point where i'm doin 2 or 3 pods for a tingle a colon transplant might be in order! this one was really bad. this red looks like a jonah though. if that's the case then i've already done jacobs and sheldons they both hurt bad but at least i know what to expect.

thanks michael! i'll do buddys red in a couple of days. if i get to the point where i'm doin 2 or 3 pods for a tingle a colon transplant might be in order! this one was really bad. this red looks like a jonah though. if that's the case then i've already done jacobs and sheldons they both hurt bad but at least i know what to expect.

Yea I thought it looked like a Jonah too, but be careful.... apparently the land that Buddy uses to grow his peppers was once owned by Satan himself (like around 1200 BC) or is the subject of Top Secret Government Experiments to manipulate the weather and as a side effect create the most harsh and stressful environment possible for chile growing. I can't remember which one it was he said was the case. heheheh

thanks yooper! we're gonna find out if the evergreen is for real! soon. it came from judy so i have no doubt that it's legit. i might dislocate my jaw trying to eat it though! it's gigantic. it looks like a 7pod on steroids!

dont eat all what i sent you cruzy just try some ... like the EverGreen 7Pod which is not really hot its very falvorful but not very hot

thanks for watching datil patch. i guess i'll have to do that one next! if i lose some hair so be it! thanks for watching judy and i'm eternally thankfull for what you sent!!!

oh i'm testing them all judy! every last strain! it's on like donkey kong!!! all will be tested and videod! this is like christmas early! thank you so much. your the best!!!!!!

oh i'm testing them all judy! every last strain! it's on like donkey kong!!! all will be tested and videod! this is like christmas early! thank you so much. your the best!!!!!!
dang man i wish i knew that u wanted to try barrackPore i would sent you one befor i pulled the plant two weeks ago

dang man i wish i knew that u wanted to try barrackPore i would sent you one befor i pulled the plant two weeks ago

your one lucky dog guess what i just found three pods of the barrackpore in a mixed harvest iam sending them tomorow . the last three for this year will be yours

Back