• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naganumbness vs buddys yellow 7pod

Headed over to my friend Ron's house who did the Chocolate Bhut with me a few weeks ago. He wants to try Judy's Large Yellow 7 Pot with me. This should be funny as hell!

027.jpg

045-2.jpg

Not grown the yellow seven but i would love to see what you guys made of the Red Sevens i grew this year hottest thing i ever tasted.

hope you make a video michael! thanks lazy! i knew they were bad when i saw your eyes get wide!thanks for watching frank! you just have to do it! there is no real preparation because all these strains burn differently. i think the fear of what's to come is part of the thrill. at least for me. you can do it. whatever judy sent you it is of fantastic quality! just enjoy the burn! nice pods nickdu! they look like jonahs but the shapes vary so much it's hard to tell. my red 7s are more naga shaped like the one neil (the hippy seed company) did in his video and no one seems to have that shape anyomore. Buddy sent me one just like the ones in your picture so i'll do that when i have fresh batteries for my flipcam. no more 54 second videos. that pisses me off when that happens. people think i cut off the camera and cried!!LOL! anyway take care all and thanks for watching. it wouldn't be worth doing if no one was watching!

Just finished watching your vid Naganumbness, and i was quite impressed with your ability to deal with that pepper.

I've never had the pleasure of tasting a SuperHot yet, but in time I'll grow my own and see what the attraction is.

But you ate that thing like a trooper. Great job there.

Great looking pods there Nickdu. Do you mind me asking where the seeds for those pods originated from?

regards,

Doug
dvg

thanks dvg. all these type of pods are getting easier to obtain. look at pepperlover.com or the hippy seed company or refining fire chilis. between those 3 you should be able to find what you need.

Just finished watching your vid Naganumbness, and i was quite impressed with your ability to deal with that pepper.

I've never had the pleasure of tasting a SuperHot yet, but in time I'll grow my own and see what the attraction is.

But you ate that thing like a trooper. Great job there.

Great looking pods there Nickdu. Do you mind me asking where the seeds for those pods originated from?

regards,

Doug
dvg

I got them online from a co called The Chilli Pepper company they are based in Cumbria in the UK all the seeds ive bought from them have produced good Chillies but the Red Sevens and Fatalii have been the stars of the show

Back