• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naganumbness vs the 7pod brown

this thing did what no pepper ever has. whip my ass straight up! tastes like chocolate bhut mixed with a strong 7pod flavour. the heat was terrible!

Watching ....

Wow Ed! Rolling tears and shifting legs. Never seen that happen to you before. Fantastic job. I had a bad feeling the entire pepper would be a nuke in disguise. That wall of placenta in the one I had was just soaked with capsicum. Finishing the written review up now. In retrospect, the next day, I was thinking it was definitely as hot or hotter then the Jonah for me. In addition the burn lasted much longer than any other pepper I have had. Glad you got to still taste it a bit before it hit. I thought it had a wonderful flavor. Waiting for a report on how your stomach handled it. I am hopping this could be the magic hot pepper with a great taste, searing heat and a minimum of stomach discomfort. Let us know. Ron wants to split the other Brown 7 with me. (Judy sent me 2 as well) May give him his wish. That video is definitely is a keeper to show my friends who want to know more about pepper eating. I think next year we are going to see an avalanche of videos hit THP. You are really setting a high standard for next years recruits. LOL

Wow! That pepper must have been a real hottie!

Nice job on eating it though.

If you get a chance you might have to see if you could get a few of these out for some more trials at your weekly dart league meeting....that is if there would still be any takers after last night's event.;)

dvg

I think I need to call for a Senate hearing. Judy has her peppers on HGH and should have to testify, in front of Congress, as to why she likes to destroy us with the size and heat of her pods.

Hotter than the Doughlah or Brainstrain, is that possible?

-Frank

next year this variety will be availabe for public on my website. plant needs very long growing season . the heat... well ask ED.. or no just wach his video and you know what iam talking about...

I think I need to call for a Senate hearing. Judy has her peppers on HGH and should have to testify, in front of Congress, as to why she likes to destroy us with the size and heat of her pods.

Hotter than the Doughlah or Brainstrain, is that possible?

-Frank
hey frank how about i send you a box its very late season now only few varieties left . but i will send you a variety no one tried yet its XXLarge Yellow 7POD . and Lrge Yellow 7 pod. Bhut Jolokia, Red and Chocolate. and indian carbon .PM me your address and i will ship you the box tomorow

thanks mike! i'm glad you didn't do a whole one of these. i won't again! i will grow them but , to hell with eating one of those whole again. the friggin pain kept going for 20 minutes after the video!the pain was horrible! it hit every where. the throat was the worst but the roof of my mouth was nearly as bad.the NMSU bhut has some serious hang time but this went on forever. thanks for watching doug! this was insane! i thought i might puke when i swallowed it. that thing was huge. if i gave one of these to the team they'd kill me! thanks captainpepper. i accepted you friend invite but i think something was screwed up that day. i heard other people say the same thing so something must have been wrong. i like these peppers too. just not a whole one! i'm thinking powder would be good.thanks for watching sean. no not smoking but definatley on fire! no other pepper caused rolling tears for me. it was to much to take! hey frank! yeah i thought because of the size they wouldn't be that bad because the evergreen 7pods were that big and not very hot. i could barely swallow it. this is a must grow next season. this is the one i am most excited about now!

It's good to know there are superhots like the Douglah that can humble a person in a minute, wow Ed that looked like it was more pain than pleasure. I thought we were seeing an avalanche of pepper eating videos this year any more and I won't be able to keep up, congrats to you Ed and this class of fire eating professionals. The Douglah always gets me by suprise because of the sharp burn and unusual flavor. Hope you feel better soon and the stomach cramps doesn't get to bad tonight, because tomorrow the ring of fire. :hell:

thanks for watching cappy . i'm growing your douglah and your brainstrain next season! can't wait! the stomach ache is over. i usually don't get ring of fire anymore but with this one anythings possible!

Back