• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naganumbness vs the 7pod douglah

not as bad as i thought it would be! i guess the fear and expectation of death surpassed the firepower of the pepper itself. anyway enjoy.

thanks wasatch! it wasn't to bad. we'll ok weebs good for you. wheres the vid? and what's the pssshhh all about? i'm just here having fun. no need to criticize! lighten up dude.

thanks pappy!all the experts had me scared of this one but it wasn't so bad. tonight is trinidad scorpion time. i'm sure that pepper is gonna smash me.

Nice vid man.

PM me your addy and I'll get a Douglah in the mail in the morning for you to test. :mouthonfire:

Not to take away from the pod you ate, but I just don't think the pod you ate was up to par. ;)

{Insert Prayer of your Chosen Faith Here} Good Luck Ed! I think you will do fine. Your tolerance has been building all month. I'm sure that story about the guy that ate 2 Douglah's in one month and self-combusted was just an urban legend.

Nice vid man. PM me your addy and I'll get a Douglah in the mail in the morning for you to test. :mouthonfire: Not to take away from the pod you ate, but I just don't think the pod you ate was up to par. ;)

Yeah I am going to have to say you should try one of SS's douglahs. You shouldnt be disappointed by one. Dont get me wrong you can handle the heat like its nobodies business I just think the douglah IMO is insanely hot even hotter than a jonah but of course that varies with diff peppers. I fed my buddy a 1/4 douglah from SS and he threw up 5 minutes later, I was really really wishing there was some milk in the house haha. Either way great vid as usual.

i just got home from a long night of beer with friends but i agree . i don't think that douglah was quite up to par. i'm gonna pm silver surfer right now . then i wil do a bonda ma jaques review. svt contour hooked me up! thanks all. missed you lazy! glad the expert is back!

Back