Nagas?

Seeds were labeled as Nagas. Wrinkly, but not pimply. What do you say? Either way they will be hot!

1312827589.jpg

1312827591.jpg

Crappy cellphone pics.

Possibly. Could be anything. The last pic shows some green ones that are larger. The yellow ones are a lot smaller than the others.

May be Fatali. Here's what my yellow Bhuts look like
yellowbhut.JPG

That looks like a like a fatali too. Actually most of the yellow bhut pictures I see look like fatalis. I've seen a few pictures of yellow bhuts on the THP that look like they should but I can't find them. They looked more like this:

%21B,EVQkg%212k%7E$%28KGrHgoH-EUEjlLl0EpmBKpu3WNiS%21%7E%7E_35.JPG

Yellow Bhuts aren't as common as Jalapeños. where did you get your seeds? the source might shed some light.

I guess along with the fatalii guess :) on a side note, my fatalii's always have much fatter leaves compared to my other super hots similar to the ones in the pic.

That's funny because if you look at Neil's yellow Bhut review last year, they look exactly like mine.
Hippy Seed Yellow Bhut

I'm not saying one way or the other what it is I'm just saying that in my opinion yellow bhuts should look like the pic I posted. My neighbor grew Hippy's yellow bhut last year and by the end of the year we were both convinced it's just a fatali. I used the seeds from last years "yellow bhut" for this years grow and there's just no way it's a bhut, both of my plants are absolutely fatalis. Hippy has a good rep but I dont think he has legit yellow bhut seeds...or at least he didn't last year.

Back