food Nam Prik Num

Blindly stumbled across the recipe and made this sauce tonight with some spicy Anaheims and a couple of Purple Jalapeños to go with some almost al dente (lightly steamed) green beans, sushi rice, cucumber salad and grilled tofu.

It was mildly spicy but incredibly flavored. This stuff could go on just about any Asian influenced dish and be fantastic.

Will make again. Could probably be great with slightly hotter peppers, too.

Anyone else had it/made it/tried it?

Thanks for the recipe link. Looks like a good recipe. I think I'll give it a go-

It's a lousy rainy weekend ahead, good time for some experimenting in the kitch~

Ya. Live North, work South. My brisket comes from Milt's Pit BBQ, or Lambert's BBQ. But I don't dig on the red meat much unless it's wild (Nilgai, preferably). I see the value in living longer as I live longer. :)

Where you at?

Eephus Man said:
Ya. Live North, work South. My brisket comes from Milt's Pit BBQ, or Lambert's BBQ. But I don't dig on the red meat much unless it's wild (Nilgai, preferably). I see the value in living longer as I live longer. :)

Where you at?

The big dry ditch....Las Vegas. Nilgai reminds me of caribou. Outstanding stuff! Got me thinking now...might have to go clean the .375!!

Back