• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue?
    Then ask in Identification.

Natural Bactericide

Yikes, that a systemic! Does it say on the bottle that it's safe to use on vegetables? I don't want you or that handsome young son of yours to get sick.

yeah - i hate the stuff but am being real careful. Diluting it way down and putting little dabs on infected leaves, and wash it off after an hour.

Seems the fungus (or whatever it is) only affects the chinense. nothing else has any symptoms. Orange Habs are between the two outbreaks & seem to be immune too.

Strange stuff.

Ok, just so you're aware of what you're using. It would be a pain to net stalk you if you were in the hospital somewhere.

Pam said:
Code Capsaicin! This man needs an emergency hot sauce infusion STAT!

I would tell you that I'm eating TheHippySeedCo's bhut right now with a little cheese... you're going to get entirely the wrong idea about that

glad there were no typos in that message...

bentalphanerd said:
I would tell you that I'm eating TheHippySeedCo's bhut right now with a little cheese... you're going to get entirely the wrong idea about that

Well.

I don't know whether to be jealous or impressed.

bentalphanerd said:

eating his what with a little what??? :P

that's like something Robin Williams said a long time ago...

"I don't even want to think of eating something that has head and cheeze in the same sentence" (or something like that)

Back