Natural Candy

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Like sweets and candy, but hate all those artificial ingredients? I found a cool online natural candy store. A lot of your favorites, like gummy bears, licorice, hard candy, and more, with natural sweeteners and colors.

Oh, damn you!

First I have to browse the site, and damn but son't those dark chocolate covered cranberries look good and I haven't had any breakfast, then I have to google what Feingold candy is, then I have to read about the Feingold Diet Program, then I have to google the additives they're talking about *and* whether they're a bunch of loonies or not, and now it's 30 minutes later, and meanwhile Omri is closing the post gap between us.

You need to post more responsibly.

chilehunter said:
I thought all candy was vegan approved ?
I guess you forgot about milk chocolate and caramel ;)

thehotpepper.com said:
I guess you forgot about milk chocolate and caramel ;)

I guess I have forgot about those.
I dont understand it & have never met a vegan.
maybe these people should chill out & enjoy the flavors of life!

Yeah no milk means no cheeeese! Imagine what vegan cheese tastes like?!

thehotpepper.com said:
Yeah no milk means no cheeeese! Imagine what vegan cheese tastes like?!

It's soy, and it doesn't melt properly. I tried to make vegan safe poppers once, and they were just...wrong. Oh, the vegans I was cooking them for liked them well enough, but no, just say no.

Pam said:
It's soy, and it doesn't melt properly. I tried to make vegan safe poppers once, and they were just...wrong. Oh, the vegans I was cooking them for liked them well enough, but no, just say no.
try cooking lactose free all the time. it's a daunting task.

thehotpepper.com said:
Like sweets and candy, but hate all those artificial ingredients? I found a cool online natural candy store. A lot of your favorites, like gummy bears, licorice, hard candy, and more, with natural sweeteners and colors.
Give me a cheese stick over sweets any day!

But if I were to eat sweets again it would have to be in a form of peanut brittle.

Back