vendor Natural-Insect-Control.com

I searched everywhere to find a supplier in Canada that has live ladybugs in stock. I ended up stumbling upon natural-insect-control.com through another forum. 

I sent an e-mail to them regarding their inventory of live lady bugs and the next day I received a reply from Stacy saying that they had them in stock. I placed my order and after confirming shipping they were at my door in no time flat. 

I am happy to say that almost all of the 1000 ladybugs were alive and healthy. I am very impressed with their customer service and the quality of their shipping and ladybugs. I let loose about 40 or so in my grow closet for now and the rest are in the refrigerator lying dormant until it gets a bit warmer. (Tucked in the back behind the large jars of hot sauces so my girlfriend wont see them.)

The packaging they came in was more than sufficient and the bag the ladybugs were kept in was perforated like the lego packages used to be so more than enough air for the little guys.

Their website has a few little glitches I noticed, when I placed the ladybug item in the cart, when reaching checkout it said out of stock which is why I e-mailed them to check, and also the other thing is after checkout you gotta arrange with them separately for shipping, which prices are pretty good, because it is a live product and you want to make sure UPS doesn't just drop them off at your door for them to freeze.

These guys are great and I would suggest checking them out.

That website looks excellent. I think ladybugs are -just- what I need (damn red aphids.. grrr). I wonder if they'll sell anything less than 1,000 at a time - no way I need that many! .. And it looks like they have a lot more than just live bugs. I might have to give the Kelp fertilizer a short. Nice find!

Back