Need a back-up plan

Ok, so my seeds are starting to do their thing but 2 of my more important ones (to me they are) haven't broke ground and they are on their 12th day(I started a 2nd set).....and I like to plan ahead.

My potential Needs
What I need to make sure I have in the late summer/fall is:
Jamacian Hot Chocolate(s) ....MOST Important one (& no ty but choc habs don't taste the same)
I want, need, desire, require, wish for is at least 3 gal sized ziplocks of these.

Fatalii ... These are new to me growing but I wanted them for my mix (personal) this year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I have to trade (assuming they don't croak on me :confused: ):
Currently growing:
Scotch Bonnets...11 plants
Korean Gocho... 8 plants
N.M. Lumbre... 7 plants
Hybrid Long Green KR... 12+ plants

If you happen to grow what I need/want I'd be glad to offer a trade or buy/barter...or whatever.
Let me know here or via msg.

Thanks,
OhioHeat, Ed G

My Jamaican Hot Chocolates are my worst germinators this season. Only 2/8 germinated in jiffy pellets. So far only 1/4 hooked after a week on a paper towel with a heat mat.

I've got some Fatalii you can have.
I'll assume you mean later in the year but I'll make a note of it.
Thanks.

OhioHeat

12 days is not that long to wait..patience, they easily can still pop
Yeah I know but I guess I'm a tad concerned....just trying to plan ahead. (yeah i know it's only April...hahaha) :whistle:
....and I still have my 2nd growth going 2 days in to it....but what if....I shudder at the thought of being without JHC's. :pray:, a daily staple for me. I still have about 12 jars/dried from last harvest.

OhioHeat

I actually thought you needed Fatalii seeds. I do have them if you need them, just let me know.

My JHC from my own seeds, that i knew were from mature pods, still took six weeks to germinate. Don't give up yet.
They are amazingly delicious!

Back