• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Need a recommendation

Hello all, I'm looking for the hottest non-extract sauces and would like some recommendations, I noticed "scorpion strike" on this forum but I was hoping to get something in the states to avoid shipping across the world.

Does anyone have any recommendations for extremely hot non-extract sauces? Taste is not an issue, I just want as hot as I can find.

Thanks everyone :)

Now that Bent is back (bentalphanerd), talk to him and see if he still makes sauces. his 'pain' sauce was and still is one of the best sauces I've ever had! it was so delicious I actually ate spoons of it.

lol, Thanks everyone. Hammerfall, I would love to make one but being that I have yet to try that I'm a little reluctant so I'm taking the easy way...for now anyway. Definitely would like to try that in the future though.

I'll have to poke around the hot sauce making forum for some ideas and instructions. I've been a freak for hot sauces my whole life but I'm still a noob for anything besides eating them.

Thanks for the warm...(pun intended) :P welcome, it's great to see some locals on here. A few more and maybe we can dub PA the chili head capitol on the world.

cjbrewer5, I'll have to check him out, scorpion sauce does sound delish.

Now that Bent is back (bentalphanerd), talk to him and see if he still makes sauces. his 'pain' sauce was and still is one of the best sauces I've ever had! it was so delicious I actually ate spoons of it.

Thanks omri, good to see some options, I'm hoping to give some a try.

Definitely try the Hippyseedcompanys skobiyan and yellow 7 turkey slap. Some of the hottest all natural sauces on the planet. :mouthonfire:
The only thing that sucks is shipping from australia is incredibly high. You will pay more for shipping then the sauce is worth. :cry:

Mad dog 354 silver edition,blairs ultra death,black mamba,but I think that might have some extract.it has tons of chocholate habs in it .but has less than 1'/. Extract.inever looked in to it to much but they also say that the source is the hottest sauce in the world at 7.1million o0
O

He said NON-extract X. For the hottest non extract, you are going to have to go with bhut sauces, or watch for Trinidad Scorpion sauces coming out this year. I do agree with whoever said to contact AJ. He will have some Scorpion Puree in another month or so. That is about as hot as you can get.

Have you tried Neil's "Yellow 7 Turkey slap" yet? You can easily make this yourself if you grow the Yellow 7 pots or just order a bottle from his website. It's become my fav. sause, highly recommend it.

They're not common, but placenta pastes do exist. they might cost a lot, but they'll lit you up on fire.

Back