business Need advice on where to go next

Hello!

We have three sauces we make at our home kitchen. We have gone through all of the steps to sell these sauces legally. Currently sell at farmers market in Charlotte, NC and other vendor events.

What has been a fun hobby, needs to move to the next level and i am kind of stuck of where to go next.

We use all natural ingredients, no additives and would like to keep it that way as much as possible.

I do understand that there are commercial kitchens and co-packers that can help with production becuase I only do this iwth my 79 yeard old father and moving up production won't be too feasible for the both of us doing all the work.

My questions are regarding on what avenues to take to upscale and get to stores, bodegas, restaurants, etc.

We have been approached by stores that want to carry our sauces but our wholesale price is too high for them.

What advices would you give us. I'd like to know what others have done to upscale production and focus on marketing/sales without changing te product's quality and flavor.

TIA

Jhonny Delgado
www.delgadosfuego.com

Attachments

• foldblackad.jpeg
    foldblackad.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 25
The Got to Be NC website has some more copackers.
It's a good resource. Just be aware that it may not be fully up to date - although it's easy enough to just contact the place and find out if they're still around :)

I'm not sure Working Landscapes is still in business. I used to rent their kitchen until one day they just stopped responding. They didn't even cash my last rent payment check.

PFAP is great, I would have used them but they were just too far away.

Back