• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

need good name for pepper jar

I work with a guy who says he loves hot stuff. Lol...little does he know that i prolly love it more than him. i have been taking him peppers in from my garden and he asked if i could dehydrate him some and make him a super hot mix of peppers. I ground up 8 naga jolokias 8 Caribbean reds and about 20 or 30 super chilies and filled up a 2 oz jar. I'm making a label for it but need a few ideas for names if any one feels like helping? Looking for something funny or disturbing as this shit is going to be super hot for him.

Powdered? "The Ashes of Hades" "Powdered Death" "Cocaine From Hell" "Dehydrated Devil's Spit" "The 5th Seal Of The Gastonomic Apocalypse" "Snuff For Idiots"

Lol.. Still racking my brain. The one i use at home is nuclear butthole burner.

Thanks for the ideas. May try and work w some of those... Got all night to figure out out

How about: N.S.F.H.C. Not Safe For Human Consumption
or
Go get your Teddy Bear. (You're gonna need it)
or
Toe Jam. (you'll probably kick a door after eating it)
Or
The Duck Caller. (You know you'll be squatting & making odd noises the next day).

Just this logo...
cdrad.gif

"Ebola" - it's a hemmoragic fever that sometimes flares up in central africa from time to time. It basically liquifies you from the inside out. The last thing you hear is the sound of your eye balls dropping into the toilet :) Which if I get this right - is not entirely unrelated to what this powder will do... :)

What kind of work do you guys do?

We work in a bank

Oh and he loves it btw. Said he Puts it on about everything he eats and wishes it was hotter.

Banking? Okay here's your name...

Bernie Madoff's Ashes... who wouldn't want those? :lol:

Back