• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Need help on alot of pepper ID's! Halp!

Ok so I got a box of peppers in the mail today and I don't know what any of them are. I numbered them. So It would be amazing if ya'll could help by identifying them for me haha. Thanks for any and all help.

http://postimg.org/image/tudu9revd/

The store lists that these may be in the box.

Bhut Jolokia Red, Bhut Jolokia Chocolate, Bhut Jolokia Yellow, Bhut Jolokia Peach, Trinidad Scorpion Moruga, Trinidad Scorpion Butch T, Brain Strain Red, Brain Strain Yellow, 7 Pot Primo, 7 Pot Douglah, 7 Pot Jonah, 7 Pot Brown, 7 Pot Savannah, Long 7 Pot Burgundy, Fatalii Red, Fatalii Yellow, Orange Scotch Bonnet, Peach Ghost Scorpion, Carolina Reaper, Chocolate Habanero, Mustard Habanero

Here are my current guesses on a few of them. Not sure if I am right at all though.

1. Yellow Fatalli
3. Yellow Brain Strain
4. Scotch Bonnet
5. Yellow Bhut 
6. 7 Pot Burgundy
8. Red Bhut
9. Red Fatalli
15. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
16. Red Brain Strain

Please correct any I have mistaken I would really like to have correct ID's. Thanks!

P.S.
These ID's aren't for the seeds, I would just like to know what I am eating :P! Thanks again.

This is a sure fire way to get seeds mixed up and the only person who you should ask to identify them is the grower you got them from.  Save some seeds from your favorite pods but I wouldn't do any seed trades with these.  Nice box of heat!

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
This is a sure fire way to get seeds mixed up and the only person who you should ask to identify them is the grower you got them from.  Save some seeds from your favorite pods but I wouldn't do any seed trades with these.  Nice box of heat!
Ya the ID isnt for the seeds but just so I know what I am eating I should have put that in the OP. Thanks!

Hawaiianero said:
So.....what are they? Just curious as I'm still pretty new at identifying the different strains.
Oh ya sure, here is the response.

http://postimg.org/image/tudu9revd/

" I will do my best to identify these peppers. I appreciate that you provided us a clear photo with numbers, that is always helpful. Thank you for your business

1. Yellow Ghost (pale variant)
2. 7 Pot Douglah (red variant)
3. Yellow 7 Pot Primo
4. 7 Pot Burgundy
5. Yellow Ghost
6. Primo or Infinity
7. Primo or Infinity
8. Red Ghost
9. Red Ghost
10. 7 Pot Doughlah
11. 7 Pot Brown
12. 7 Pot Jonah