• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

pod Need help on identifying these pods

Hi everyone, This is my first year growing super hot peppers and have gotten seeds from a few different vendors. These came from Hinterland trading company . The red pepper is supposed to be a Naga Jolokia and the yellow one is supposed to be a Butch T scorpion. I also have peppers from Niel at Hippy seed and they don't look anything like these. What do you think? I tried some of the yellow pepper and YES! It is HOT!

061.jpg
059.jpg
Hopefully these will show them better. My big curiosity is the video Niel has at Hippy seed showing the naga, The one he shows is long and slender like a cayenne. He also calls it a pc-1. By the way the seeds that I started these particular plant s from did not come from Niel, all of his came out great! These are from an online source called Hinterland trading company

I agree.I haven't seen any yellow Butch T's. I believe it is a hab or a cross.of some sorts. It has that habenero smell and a very fruity flavor with a slow building burn. Very good actually , but much hotter than the regular orange habeneros we have here locally. I have never tasted a yellow 7 pot so I can't compare the two . But it is definitely not the Butch T that it was supposed to be.

Back