• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Need help quick!

Just stick through it, you live and you learn ya know? Next year, you'll look back at this season and laugh at what you were doing. Eventually, you'll find something that works perfectly for you. I think the first year or two are about finding what works, which makes them the hardest years, but after that its not exactly smooth sailing, but it gets easier with time. In the mean time, you got everyone on here to help you out

I GREATLY appreciate it... Really I do, thank you guys for all the help, God knows what i would do without all of you. I promise I will pay you all back somehow. As soon as I find my rhythm and get the hang of this I will let the seeds flow freely :D

I just use a shoplight that they sell at Home Depot for like $9 and 2 6500K bulbs for like $4. Add that to your other light and you should be ok.

jacob

home depot also sells pvc pipe get 2 2ft pieces for the top with a female female connector get 2 right angle, or T connectors another couple 2ft pipes for the sides then figure out how to make a good base. (this would be for one light, for multiple lights a much sturdier contraption could be constructed)

it's really not that hard, takes a little bit of ingenuity sawing, pvc glue. but it's easy and cheap! add one or two shop lights like jjs said and you've invested a whole 15-20 dollars and you have something your plants will LOVE. i could build one up and measure it to give some arbitrary specs, but it's realllllly quite easy. especially since you could prolly make it however you want.

teh purple penguins said:
home depot also sells pvc pipe get 2 2ft pieces for the top with a female female connector get 2 right angle, or T connectors another couple 2ft pipes for the sides then figure out how to make a good base. (this would be for one light, for multiple lights a much sturdier contraption could be constructed)

it's really not that hard, takes a little bit of ingenuity sawing, pvc glue. but it's easy and cheap! add one or two shop lights like jjs said and you've invested a whole 15-20 dollars and you have something your plants will LOVE. i could build one up and measure it to give some arbitrary specs, but it's realllllly quite easy. especially since you could prolly make it however you want.

that's a great idea!

I got a little pvc light stand its got 1 14watt blue led,2-27watt 5500k cfl on it.
Here's a few pic's
pvc1.jpg

pvc3.jpg

pvc2.jpg

I run the lights for 14 hours a day,10 for them with all three lights and the last 4 with just the LED.:shocked:

get some neem oil and mix with Ivory dish soap and water 2 tbsp neem 2 tbsp soap warn water makes 1 gal mix spray for 2 days in a row then every other day for a week, bugs will be gone. good luck bugs can be a big pain

just don't forget that neem smells like SHIT well not poop, poop i can handle. this stuff smells BAD do it outside and let them air out before you come back in TRUST ME.

i can capitalize random WORDS ; )

if you can smell it over the dish soap your neem has turned bad, all i smell is the dish soap. DUMP the Bad neem start over.
Good neem smells like burnt garlic. Have a good day Alex

Back