Need help spending lil bit o $

Naga Chomper said:
Don't spend it yet. Save it. Those little guys can add up.

I saved two years of gift certificates like that from Amazon and put it all onto a new car stereo. 

ohh soooo hard!!!

If you don't know what to buy then you probably don't need anything right now. Save it until you find something that you know that you want to buy.

Nah no seeds or drugs.

I hate all these rational people saying to save it!!!.... :mad:
But....
You guys have a point. :halo:

sirex said:
Nah no seeds or drugs.

I hate all these rational people saying to save it!!!.... :mad:
But....
You guys have a point. :halo:
You can never say im rational.

But since you dont want to trade it for ten dollars worth of crack :rofl:  then buy two nice devices to drink your favorite spirit from. If you dont drink then buy me a couple pair of  zildjian 5a acorn.

Hot Sauce!   :lol:

are you looking for kitchen gadgets?  The Hot Sauce Bible for making sauces? 

Heavy SS stock pot
Mandolin slicer
food mill!
Justin Beiber, George Michaels, Jillian Michaels, or Miley Cyrus poster (covering all the bases there ;) )

salsalady said:
Hot Sauce!   :lol:

are you looking for kitchen gadgets?  The Hot Sauce Bible for making sauces? 

Heavy SS stock pot
Mandolin slicer
food mill!
Justin Beiber, George Michaels, Jillian Michaels, or Miley Cyrus poster (covering all the bases there ;) )
Would love some Texas Creek SL but am limited to Amazon credit for now  :tear:  Damn! also have most of the others!! SS pot, food mill, And the beiber poster over my bed ( it's what the lady and I fall asleep to ).

grantmichaels said:
 Damn Grant would love to buy another torch. That thing is sweet!!! But not now.....

:confused:   sheesh, I thought 1 of those would of been a hit.  :(

AIGHT!  SINCE YOU MENTIONED THE GODDESS----

romantic candle, bottle of wine, 2 glasses, sexy lon-ger-ay for her nudgenudgewinkwink, coconut smelling lotion....(ps- a couple of those can be purchased locally for less than Amazon for a candle.  :) )

Then when you spring for the bottles etc you're golden!  :D

Hey SL no sneaky promo up in here! He said amazon gift card!

the_corrector.jpg
Do you have a spice grinder? 

I'm assuming you are going to add a bit to the $25.

THP yes I have a grinder.

I decided on a new little kitchen scale because my current one is pretty old and run down. I also got a couple books on ki dke about LED principles, theory and construction.

The list of what I do have.
Blender (getting a new one at taxtime, that's when we do mommy and daddy Christmas presents).
Grinder.
Dehydrator
Food mill
SS pot ( actually a SS double boiler I use to cook off sauce)
Hot sauce books.
Deli slicer.
Decent knives.
Torch (its how I roast)

Couple options:

1. Hot Sauce - CaJohns, HeartBreaking Dawns, Marie Sharps - lots of great options on the zon - always good to get an idea of what else is out there.

2. Business books - I seen your posts.  One Minute Manager, The E Myth Revisited, Start Small/Finish Big, The $100 Start Up, Fun is Good, Fish <-- all are good reading.

3. What does she need or what would she like?  Sometimes you get more giving.  Especially things you can share (think bedroom). You'd be amazed at what amazon has..

grantmichaels said:
The most useful book in the world if you are prone to slacking ...

http://www.amazon.com/The-War-Art-Through-Creative/dp/1936891026

I read it yearly, or more often depending ...

This is a great recommendation.  After reading a few of Pressfield's books I think I can say any will do you good.  I liked War of Art/Lion's Gate/Turning Pro pretty much equally (read them in that order).  What I took away from his work was that WE control our destiny and that rather than waste time bemoaning our situation perhaps we need to gut check/appreciate our blessings/WORK for what we want.  His (Pressfield) stuff can be a little 'new age-y' and/or self-help-ish but that doesn't mean it isn't worthy.  The lesson comes to us and we decide what to do with it after all...

Back