• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Need ID please

From where ever you're at in Parma, get to I-480 and go East. Take I-271 North, then I-90 East. Take the Route 306 exit, and go North, towards the lake. Cross Johnny Cake Ridge Road, go a way, then turn right on Mentor Ave. (route 20.) I recommend taking a left at Hollycroft Lane and parking in the street, because the parking lot of where you're going is always full. Get out of your car and walk back to Mentor Ave., then walk East until you get to the entrance of the James A. Garfield National Historic Site, which is the host of Mentor's Old Village Market on Fridays from 4-8pm starting the end of July and running almost to the end of August. It's out of the way, but it's a fun atmosphere with all the vendor's booths, live music, and restaurants selling food at their booths. Bring your lawnchairs and some friends, and you'll enjoy some time there.

So if I'm at the junction of I-480 and Ridge Rd., what roads should I take to get to this market where you got the peppers?

From where ever you're at in Parma, get to I-480 and go East. Take I-271 North, then I-90 East. Take the Route 306 exit, and go North, towards the lake. Cross Johnny Cake Ridge Road, go a way, then turn right on Mentor Ave. (route 20.) I recommend taking a left at Hollycroft Lane and parking in the street, because the parking lot of where you're going is always full. Get out of your car and walk back to Mentor Ave., then walk East until you get to the entrance of the James A. Garfield National Historic Site, which is the host of Mentor's Old Village Market on Fridays from 4-8pm starting the end of July and running almost to the end of August. It's out of the way, but it's a fun atmosphere with all the vendor's booths, live music, and restaurants selling food at their booths. Bring your lawnchairs and some friends, and you'll enjoy some time there.

So if I'm at the junction of I-480 and Ridge Rd., what roads should I take to get to this market where you got the peppers?

That is just cross of street og K-mart on State Rd & Pleasant Valley

Look a like those peppers I have are Caribbean Antillais look identical like at this side.

http://www.fearthechilli.com/chilli_seeds.htm

Back