• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Need ID (really stumped with this one)

Hi guys and girls,

Could you help me ID this one. Had it marked at chocolate habanero but I dont think it is.

P1000420.jpg

this is the same plant (you can see the yellow pod once again in the background) but different looking pod. More pointy.

P1000421.jpg

Looks Naga-ish to me but I am really confised with this one.

Thanks in advance

Mitch

Hippy calls them a blonde fatalii, same taste but start out that lime creamy color then turn yellow. They aren't fat like the fatalii's but they do get waves in them, the burn and taste is exactly the same.

Hippy calls them a blonde fatalii, same taste but start out that lime creamy color then turn yellow. They aren't fat like the fatalii's but they do get waves in them, the burn and taste is exactly the same.

thanks timmy! I got seeds from hippy. got some fatali but no blonde fatali. Nevertheless I am happy with the plant. Cant wait to try it!

That plant will just pump out peppers all season no matter what lol

They do well in indirect sunlight, either under a tree or under a veranda.

get ready for tongue burn lol they seem to always hit the very tip of your tongue, its not so much a burn like superhots but a sting

wow! That was soooo tastey! I know what you mean by tip of the tongue! its got a nice burn to it now. I ate a yellow 7 last night for the first time (below), it had a bigger kick to it. They are both similar in flavour.

P1000425.jpg

cant wait for these yellow 7's to ripen, they have a cooler shape. Loved that pineapple flavour :)

P1000423.jpg

That is one Nice pepper, and looks Yummy, Enjoy Gave me a new WishList Pepper but Just Checking how Hot is this pepper?

just tried the blonde fatali for the first time. I would say its a similar heat to an orange hab. Never tried a normal fatali. Really really nice taste though! Burn is subsiding now.

wow! That was soooo tastey! I know what you mean by tip of the tongue! its got a nice burn to it now. I ate a yellow 7 last night for the first time (below), it had a bigger kick to it. They are both similar in flavour.

P1000425.jpg

cant wait for these yellow 7's to ripen, they have a cooler shape. Loved that pineapple flavour :)

P1000423.jpg

just tried the blonde fatali for the first time. I would say its a similar heat to an orange hab. Never tried a normal fatali. Really really nice taste though! Burn is subsiding now.
Mmm Sounds good, Even thought the Burn (similar to Orange Hab) the Taste must be unique well Enjoy and By the looks of it seems to be your plant so I hope its prolific that way you can enjoy more

it actually looks like it might be Neon yellow habanero, they have an excellant flavor

im growing it this year

thanks your friend Joe

it actually looks like it might be Neon yellow habanero, they have an excellant flavor

im growing it this year

thanks your friend Joe

Do you know of any photos that show the colour of the Neon Yellow Hab pods when they are immature?

Do you know of any photos that show the colour of the Neon Yellow Hab pods when they are immature?
i might actually but i have a friend who used to grow it and it looked like that

its actually called neon habanero
narrow your search to NEON HABANERO, i seem to remember seeing it on line someware

ah yes good pic in the chile database
it comes up HABANERO NEON YELLOW

THANKS YOUR FIEND JOE

i might actually but i have a friend who used to grow it and it looked like that

its actually called neon habanero
narrow your search to NEON HABANERO, i seem to remember seeing it on line someware

ah yes good pic in the chile database
it comes up HABANERO NEON YELLOW

THANKS YOUR FIEND JOE

I saw the photo on thechileman.org but was looking for one that showed the immature pods next to the mature and ripe pods.

I found a good photo by a member of a German chilli forum named Locutus of Borg:
p8210128.jpg

This photo shows darker green pods that don't quite match the shape of Mitch's. This coupled with the fact I can't find any reference to his supplier growing the Neon Habanero has me suspecting his plant is something else.

I saw the photo on thechileman.org but was looking for one that showed the immature pods next to the mature and ripe pods.

I found a good photo by a member of a German chilli forum named Locutus of Borg:
p8210128.jpg

This photo shows darker green pods that don't quite match the shape of Mitch's. This coupled with the fact I can't find any reference to his supplier growing the Neon Habanero has me suspecting his plant is something else.

you could be right, after all i was just guessing

thanks your friend joe

Back