Need Roccoco or mananzo red and yellow

I am looking for anyone who has some Roccoco otherwize known as Manzano red and yellow for sale. Smokemaster can not cash my check and so I can not get any from him and he does not use paypal. I am a week behind in trying to get some peppers.

If you still have fresh pods that would be good otherwise SLOW dried pods are good too---(95 degrees dried)---I need good color for drying and powdering for local sale.

Thanks

Went to the store today. All they had left was around 2lbs of ultra-ripe Manzanos from Mexico. They weren`t soft, but I`m sure some would be by saturday. Nobody knew when they would get more in. 

What kinds of quantities are you looking for? The price here in San Diego tends to be $2.99-$6.99 per pound.

They don't have them in the stores here I just heard they were very good both the yellow and the red and just wanted to try them b4 i plant any next year

KingChile said:
They don't have them in the stores here I just heard they were very good both the yellow and the red and just wanted to try them b4 i plant any next year
They are great and very versatile, too. I sent some I grew to Indiana earlier in the year and the arrived like yellow mush. They do not travel well, especially in hot weather. I`ve subsequently sent a few more out and it`s very hit and miss as to if they will arrive in decent condition or not. 

well if u can get ur hands on some i'll pay ya champ hopefully they get to me good enuff to eat i just wanna try them wish i had a store here that sold them but MI is lame lol

Yes---I am afraid there is no chance for getting good Roccoco or Manaza any more. Like Nigel says shipping from CA is worthless for fresh peppers---but they are SOOO good. They have heat but it is mild-medium and taste fantastic. Unfortunately they did not produce up here this year---only got a handfull. I was way too cold up here this year except for Jalapenos.
URL]

Back