Negative Reputation Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
same ol' same ol' 'dillo

as time goes on, Dan may need to add an "asshole" button for me...seems I get crankier each day...

You know, there is a member here who keeps trashing me and a couple other females in the threads. When it wasn't too over-the-top obnoxious, I would just hit the neg rep button. When it went too far, I would report him. Guess I'll just start reporting him every time he even subtly trashes me or anyone else.

You know, there is a member here who keeps trashing me and a couple other females in the threads. When it wasn't too over-the-top obnoxious, I would just hit the neg rep button. When it went too far, I would report him. Guess I'll just start reporting him every time he even subtly trashes me or anyone else.
That is what the report button is for. we can't take care of it, if you don't report it.

General Motors and Chrysler SUCK!!! Ford doesn't play those silly bailout games... :rofl: :crazy:
Chevrobamalets....,and unfortunately there is a certain foreign maker that builds em in America,with Americans, using parts built in the USA-and they build em good....and were damn near pilloried for the completely bogus accelrator issue, and no need for bailout money either.Kudo's to Ford also.

As for the real topic, ban the dual acct people and the negative rep abusers.But if somebody IS screwing a lot of folks, it only seems right to warn everyone.
If no attempt is made to remedy genuine product issues .....thats pretty legit.By the same token, if you have a problem, and do not let the vendor know about it,
they cannot correct the problem they may not be aware of.

Rare birds these days are "common sense", and "common courtesy".....a little of both goes along way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back