• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Nerd Farm Update

bentalphanerd said:
One of those big gnarly 7-pots has your name on it Moyboy....bringing my vid camera too :lol:

Oh Sh*t......All this talk about eating a superhot and now I might have to do it.....:mouthonfire:

WWOOOOhhhoooooo

was just out checking the garden & theres a couple of Douglahs forming Yyyaaayyy.

probably wont ripen until I'm away...Boooooo

Make sure you get someone over to pick them for you, wouldn't wanna let them get wasted, thats your job!!

Novacastrian said:
Make sure you get someone over to pick them for you, wouldn't wanna let them get wasted, thats your job!!

hehe - I figure they'll be perfect by the time I get back. About 10 more pods on the douglah in last 2 days. Stoopid storms missed us last night. Was 28 C {82F} & 88% humidity at 2 am this mornin.

Beer was evaporating out of the can. :shocked:

Midday now and 35C {95} and the plant seems to be loving it, so for those trying to grow the Douglah what worked for me is high N soil (i'd thrown a large bag of blood & bone in 2 weeks before I planted), lots of room for roots has brought about flowers that dont drop & very high humidity has the pods popping out all over.

Orange habs are all ripening up nicely - looks like i'll have about 400 grams worth before I go away - They're yours if you want them Mr. Stillmanz -

I'd go out & get some pics but nerds melt in this kind of weather.

I'm good Bent, got lots of business side on the plate for the next week or two then hopefully pods come back in and we deep in sauce.
Fingers crossed.
I'm working on a 7 pot sauce for February.
tastier than the last. Will crack it wide open.

Mick

Cool Mick - I'll knock up a bit of Caesar dressing with them for the bbq at moyboys next w/end.

Who'd have thought we'd ever run out of orange habs in Oz. Birds will fly upside down, politicians will vote to cut their own pay, my son will do his homework....

Cute little Douglah pic :) Aaaaaawwwww

cutedouglahjp4.jpg

Evil little B*stards :lol:

bentalphanerd said:
Cool Mick - I'll knock up a bit of Caesar dressing with them for the bbq at moyboys next w/end.

:shocked:

My arse cheeks just involuntarily tightened and the thought of the pain the next morning will bring after the BBQ....Might be good fish burly.....:lol:

Back