trade NEW AUSTRALIAN SEED COMPANY - WITH EXCHANGE PROGRAM !

McGoo said:
Chilliman, I like your idea, but posting on here the basics of how to grow chillies is a bit odd, most people here are well past that stage, and those that arent look elsewhere for the information. You mentioned a free sample-what are you offering? Also you mention a seed exchange program, care to elaborate on this? What do we get? What do we have to provide? And like nova says, what makes you better than the competition?

Oh, and can you turn caps lock off please?

The post on how to grow - is for my website ! Sorry about that !
free samples - or exchange - for fellow THP chilliheads !
Jump onto web to get details on exchange... simple swap really !

Can i get some Bhut seeds in exchange for some Hal seeds?

Better yet can i get Douglah seeds in exchange for Tabasco seeds??

Novacastrian said:
I know where my seeds come from too but it doesn't always give a definitive result.
Can i ask again why your seeds are the "Best".

Oh yeah we like piccies here too. Any chance of you posting pics of your "individual greenhouses" and "Starting with Hydroponics"?

Just interested tis all. :whistle:

LOL... gee you are the sharp end of a stick ! "Best" IMO-
I have made a educated decision, on both reputation and history of trade...for my suppliers.

Pic`s no problem I will get them up soon .... we are doing a run of RED SCOTCH BONNET and DORSET NAGA at the moment !

Novacastrian said:
Can i get some Bhut seeds in exchange for some Hal seeds?

Better yet can i get Douglah seeds in exchange for Tabasco seeds??

HAL what ? Habanero ?? Not sure what it is - rules of exchange are on web !

Novacastrian;177165][QUOTE=SeeYouJimmy said:
I’ll state up front that I don’t know anything about hydroponics, nor do I know anyone growing chillies using that technique.

Where did you get that quote from jimmy?

??????????????????????????????????????

Just had another quick look at your website, IMHO, I would make it look a little more professional, in regards to filling out the online form, and also with ordering. No offence, but I wouldnt feel comfortable ordering from you at the moment. I am sceptical someone would target a scam at australian chilli growers, but Im a sceptical kind of guy. A bit more explanation of how the seed exchange works would be good too. The rules are fine, but after I sent you my seeds, I have no idea when and/or if anything would happen.

chilliman said:
we are doing a run of RED SCOTCH BONNET and DORSET NAGA at the moment !

Again with the capitals. They are not helping.

McGoo said:
Just had another quick look at your website, IMHO, I would make it look a little more professional, in regards to filling out the online form, and also with ordering. No offence, but I wouldnt feel comfortable ordering from you at the moment. I am sceptical someone would target a scam at australian chilli growers, but Im a sceptical kind of guy. A bit more explanation of how the seed exchange works would be good too. The rules are fine, but after I sent you my seeds, I have no idea when and/or if anything would happen.

Again with the capitals. They are not helping.

How do you think I can improve ? i am very new to the website thing! I have built it useing a web site builder for newbies ! So there is not much ability to do much !

We are registered AUSSIE company INEX GROUP P/L.. t/a Chilliseedbank.
We also have PAYPAL that is linked to the P/L.
Do you think stateing on web page that may help with the comfort issues? We do on our invoices...

Little about the Chilliman,

I have come from a commodities trade background. Have been an avid grower breeding my own chillis for years and have a Cert in Horticulture - Modern Technology.

I have dealt with FMCG & raw foods trade. Which relates to my chilli trade now....

I guess I wanted to chase chilli seeds all over the world .... its a good excuse to travel.

Little about the company:

This is a new venture into the seed packing industry. The company has lofty goals that will be meet over the coming months. Such as setup of small nursery. And MULTIPLE Chilli Brands, buying groups etc

The current web page is temp untill my web chap is finished the main site....
Due to the mass amount of content it is taking longer than thought!
I have only had it up for 4 days.(16.3.09) - and should get our new one up late next week !

We plan to run both sites:

ChilliseedBank.com.au - will be W`sale and trade related , may have branding and sauces to start.
Fireseeds.com.au - will be our retail store ! Brands sauces, etc
I made the site so i hope it is comfortable. ( i am just learning !)... I have not even got logos together yet !

Please be patient I will be posting progress...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a testimonal from here ! in my welcome thread !

dreamboat said:
Hi Chilliman,
I have already bought some seeds from you (epay)! Great service and a good price - and a nice selection to go with it.
I hope that they grow well, but I will not be planting them for a few months now.

dreamboat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- New arrivals - 18/3/09
Dorset Naga:onfire: - w`sale avalible -
Naga Morich :fire:
Trinadad Scorpion !!!:hot: - LIMITED -

Updated site....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody who is intrested in a EXCHANGE of any of the following from my personal garden!! ;

Scotch Bonnett red - PURE ( most fav )
Oragne Habernero - cross breeded by me with cooler Numex - still hot
Red cayenne - PURE
Jelapeno - PURE
Thai Birds eye small- PURE
Brizilian Hot- Crossed with a varity - yummy
Goat Horn- my 2nd fav at moment eat them like carrots.

FOR anything intresting & HOT !

please PM me or POST
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The HIPPY SEED CO........ A DAY WITH NEIL ! :hell:

Thanx
Chilliman.

Back