for-sale New Batch of Super Hot Dried Pods for Sale

This will be the last offering as I'm using up my inventory. I just dehydrated at low temps a lot of super hot pods. Below is what is for sale:

- Red 7 Pot Mix - consists of 7 Pot Jonah, 7 Pot Primo, 7 Pot Barrackpore, Orange 7 Pot, 7 Pot Long, and a couple others.

- Chocolate Thunder Mix - consists of all the dark nuclear varieties - Chocolate 7 Pot, Douglah, Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate, Chocolate Bhut, Chocolate Habalokia, Black Naga, Brown 7 Pot - OFF THE CHARTS HOT - just ask Beaglestorm and others who tried it. :)

Prices are $6 per 1/2 oz of dried pods. I have the following quantities: 7 oz of Red 7 Pot mix and 6.5 oz of Chocolate Thunder - get them now if interested. i won't have this particular offering next season as my grow-out will be much different. In fact, I'm pretty sure 2 oz of this mix is already accounted for by someone here. I'll double check.

Buyers pay actual shipping cost. We can work out details.

I also have some 7 Pot Red mix powder as well available - 4 oz. - all 4 oz of powder is yours for $40 (big deal @ $10 per oz) - will last forever!

For those that enjoy heat, but don't want the killer stuff, I think I'll be dehydrating pounds of a C. chinense mix soon with all kinds of stuff in there. It should be interesting. if interested in this, let me know. We can try to work something out.

Chris

Chocolate Thunder is awesome! Flavor is strong so use it accordingly. I use it in mac and cheese, mole, bbq sauce etc. It is by far the hottest powder I've had. Generates a lot of drool and even lit up my throat like a fresh pod. This and scorpion powder are my two goto powders when its just me eating. For the wife and I... I use an amazing apple wood smoked red mix that Buddy sent me. And for steak wickedmojo's grill seasoning. If Chris is out of the super hot growing business for this season...grab it while you can... Or I will.

Born2BurnShow, I will be making it into a powder.

Note everyone a good portion of this has been sold. I'll give more accurate weights tomorrow after I finish the process.

I'll still be in the super hot growing business Beaglestorm, but I won't have enough to accumulate the Chocolate Thunder mix I did this year. It took a lot of pods to make those. I'm playing with some other stuff this year hopefully. :) You know I can not get bored. lol.

Chris

I just finished the grinding tonight. Figured no time is better than the present. :) Yeah, this will be my last time doing these for a while. It's so brutal trying to grind these ones, especially Chocolate Thunder. I was wearing goggles, face mask, nitrite gloves and more and still coughing like crazy! This stuff is crazy. I don't envy those poor factories in Asaam grinding all those Bhuts. :) That's HARD work.

Well, the final tally is this:

REMAINING QUANTITY OF POWDER FOR SALE:

- Chocolate Thunder = 2.5 oz

- Red 7 Pot Mix = 3.0 oz

That should be all for the year. 2010 was a fun year. Hope ya'll enjoy these mixes.

Chris

OK, most likely I'm out of super hot pepper product. I'm waiting on one final payment. If something changes, I'll let you know. Thanks everyone for the business! I'm glad others will get to enjoy the heat and I was able to spread it. :)

Chris

I know what you mean, cmpman. When I make my powder, Calvin's 2.0, the capsicum cloud in the kitchen is pretty mean. I bought a Class III respirator for the next time I make it.

I heard someone on here say they had good luck using a mason jar and a blender. I'm thinking they just screw the blender blade onto the mason jar, flip it over and grind. I'm going to have to try that.

Yeah, this will be my last time doing these for a while. It's so brutal trying to grind these ones, especially Chocolate Thunder. I was wearing goggles, face mask, nitrite gloves and more and still coughing like crazy! This stuff is crazy. I don't envy those poor factories in Asaam grinding all those Bhuts. :) That's HARD work.

Just got the Choc Thunder in the mail today, absolutely amazing stuff Chris. Massive heat but all of the peppers come through. :onfire:

BTW I love your return address labels. ;)

-Peter

As always have to add a pepper shot
5418942761_f3142e6c6a_m.jpg

Full image: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5295/5418942761_f3142e6c6a_b.jpg

Great Peter. I'm glad you enjoyed the mix. :) It's always nice to hear good reviews. That should keep you warm in the winter.

Chris

I'm sorry - out for the season on this. It went pretty fast!

Chris

No problem. Do you know where I can find some super hot powder? I'm looking for the absolutely hottest powder available. All I can find on Ebay is ground ghost pepper powder from Sonoran Spice Company. They claim it is 100% Ghost Pepper, but I have my doubts. Is that stuff my best bet, or is there something better on this site?

No problem. Do you know where I can find some super hot powder? I'm looking for the absolutely hottest powder available. All I can find on Ebay is ground ghost pepper powder from Sonoran Spice Company. They claim it is 100% Ghost Pepper, but I have my doubts. Is that stuff my best bet, or is there something better on this site?

pepperlover.com has some great TS and Bhut powders. High quality and scorching.

THP profile: http://www.thehotpepper.com/user/2187-pepperlover/

Yes, I agree.

I've been using Pepperlover's 'Trinidad Volcano' mix and it really delivers the goods.

Highly recommended!

But when Cmpman1974 offers his Chocolate Thunder again later on this year, don't hesitate to grab some while it is still available.

His CT is extremely hot and because of it's excellent quality and great taste, it goes quick!

dvg

Back