• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

New bhut bonsai *Much better*

This was my biggest and first bhut plant. It had aphids and stuff recently so I had to put it out for a couple weeks in the cold and they all seem to have died off. I just trimmed it, hosed down the roots, trimmed those, and put them into a small pot. It looks like a real tree. I was going to spray the roots with superthrive but I forgot so I sprayed the plant with it, and then sprayed the soil with it. I will be appling more superthrive spray to the soil for a while until it grows well and bushes out. I am going to spray on some neem based fungicide/miticide/insecticide today as well in case there are any eggs or bugs left but i doubt it after thewashing. plus, i didn't see any.
1BB2957E-DD49-4345-B937-BD61D604AF09-4681-000000D9E9C7336D.jpg

Thanks! and Very cool. What are you bonsai'ing
I just set up a tepin last night. Not as thick stemmed or rooted as the bhut but still cool looking. I may do another tepin tomorrow if its alive. It looks mostly dead so we'll see. All three of those plants had to be kept outside to kill off aphids and they lose most of their own living tissue in the ordeal.

Back