New from So Cal!!

What's up pepper peeps! I am new to the forum and growing peppers and I gotta say I am hooked even though I've only been doing it for a few months. Ive already learned a bunch just by reading all of your helpful posts and looking forward to meeting cool people. I am going to be a strickly container grower since my space is limited. I live in Southern California in the city of Santa Paula (zone 10) which is about 50 miles north of Los Angeles. I hope to grow and taste as many different variety's of peppers as possible. Hopefully I don't sound needy but if anyone has any extra seeds on hand I would appreciate it. I am not looking for anything specific since I'm just getting started and I will one day be able to return the favor for others. Thank you guys! Hope to hear from you soon.

Richard

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!

welcome pepperlover, junglerain, buckeye pepper, wildfire, semillas(has the biggest variety), fatalii.net(although you dont get your moneys worth 5 seeds per pack)

if its your first order hit up pepperlover as she will supply you with a equal amount of freebies, best value and service by far. i use many vendors and the aforementioned being the best, o and Garret from Pexpeppers has some good seeds now and again

Back