new grower from Australia and some sprouts up

Ok so. I ordered some seeds from judy (pepper lover) about a week ago and they arrived today...... I didnt get everything I ordered but judy always puts in alot of extras and the extras made up for the missing items.... very happy..

I also have some mixed chillies that have sprouted up in just a few days and are looking really healthy and will be ready to transplant in a few weeks.... these new jolokia seeds will be a nice addition to my garden this season

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Hey dude, welcome! I'm also from Australia. I hope you are from the warmer parts, if you are in NSW, Vic, SA, it might be a little too late to start unless you've got the indoor space! Good luck!

Hi there, 

I'm a new member from Australia.  I have a small farm on outskirts of Melbourne, but also import some extremely hot sauces from Italy (I used to live and work on a farm there for several years).  If you're interested my site is www.ramarrofoods.com if you like very very hot sauces, please have a look.

Cheers, 

Oliver

Chilliguy5 said:
Whats a glog chilli whisperer?
Glog is shoer for "grow log"
Go check out the "growing hot peppers" section,you'll see there is "growing other" and "glogs" to choose from,each member can make their own,and updat your grow whenever you want,its real fun

welcome_zps56d47d4a.gif
from Calfornia

Back