New grower from Sweden

Hi everyone!

I've decided to start growing hot peppers because of my big interest when it comes to food. Many types of chilies are hard to find and expensive, especially fresh.
This is my first attempt growing anything I guess.
I've just started my 3.5' indoor grow in my apartment, I guess I'll start a glogg to show some pictures.

I've done some reading on this forum already and I would like to be a part of it, Seems like a nice community with loads of knowledge.

Happy growing  :P

Welcome Pettson!!!! Looking forward to seeing your grow!!! :) what types of chilies are you growing? You have definitely come to the right place!! :) tons of great info and hands down the best group of people you'll ever meet. And as far as peppers go you'll find tons of fantastic tips on growing cooking and watching!! :) Really looking forward to any recipes you have to share. And don't forget to post pics! Remember no pics it never happened! Hahaha
Murrells Inlet SC. vi ses snart!

Seeds in germination:

Mulato Isleno
Jalapeno numex pinata
Serrano Tampiqueno
Kambodja old market (got it for free when ordering)
Fresno (pepper)

Seeds shipping:
Draky ( pepper)
Thai green curry
Loco
Mira
Hungarian hot wax

No ones that are really hot as you can see, I think I want to try atleast one super hot, thinking about making pepper spray for some female friends hehe

Pettson said:
I think I want to try atleast one super hot, thinking about making pepper spray for some female friends hehe

I got a few superhots growing, if I get a decent harvest I can send some over to you. Given that we're in the same country it shouldn't cost me too much.

Back