New Grower NJ

Welcome back jersey boy. North or south? I am headed back down to ccn next weekend if you want me to pick you up some peppers.

Yea, thanks for the luck colorado. I'll need it. Yea that's def a diff pod. I'll look into it after I get my feet wet with the reg 7 Pots. Is it hotter, or just diff flavor profile?

Crow, I'm in central. Right off exit 8. East Windsor/Heightstown. That would def. be cool man. I'm just nervous. never grew before and the weather's still up and down round here. I felt comfortable sending some to Mom in law in Miami because she knows what she's doing. If the board gives me a vote of confidence to jump right in, I'm all for it. How difficult is it? Should my passion for the Pods be all I need? Or do I need to educate myself? What kind of bed do I need? I have a couple beds in my yard but don't know if they're primed to grow. Was beautiful when I moved in last September, but honestly it's mostly overgrown with weeds. When I get home from work I'll post pix. I know they don't cost that much, but I wouldn't want to waste either of our time if I'm destined to kill the darn things. WHERE DO I START? Hate to beg, and I'm no message board newb so save the "go back and read posts" responses. I'm working on it but let me know if I can just dive in. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome fellow Rutgers grad. It's my first grow also and I have done some serious damage. Luckily the plants I got from CCN are resilient and I haven't completely killed them.

WELCOME TO THP!

How hot are you wanting to go? We got stuff on here that makes a Bonnet taste like candy. Hopefully some one lives around you and can hook you up with seeds.

Here are some key words to look up on youtube

Beaglestorm
Bhut Jolokia
BrainStrain
hippyseedCo.
Moruga
Butch T

from there you will find loads of info.

Have Fun!

~Andrew

Back