New guy from Georgia

Hi folks, I'm new to the forum and have only been seriously (for me) growing peppers for a couple of years. I'm here to learn, so please bear with my silly questions. I do know about search functions and will utilize it before burdening you. Of course I also hope to contribute as my limited knowledge allows. I have some recipe's for hot stuff I'll be happy to share. My wife and kids say I'm a fair cook, but they may be slightly biased. Thanks for havin' me, Harold

Welcome aboard. I've only been a member a couple of weeks, but I've learned quite a lot poking around the forums. I can only speak for myself, but the more recipes people share the better.

Thanks for the quick replies. I'll get some recipe's up shortly, with one disclaimer. I'm no chef - I fix what I like, so try at your own risk. Harold

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL
880smile-1.png

Hi folks, I'm new to the forum and have only been seriously (for me) growing peppers for a couple of years. I'm here to learn, so please bear with my silly questions. I do know about search functions and will utilize it before burdening you. Of course I also hope to contribute as my limited knowledge allows. I have some recipe's for hot stuff I'll be happy to share. My wife and kids say I'm a fair cook, but they may be slightly biased. Thanks for havin' me, Harold

:welcome: from the U.P. of Michigan, feel free to ask for any tips, although you'll find, even experienced growers can always learn something!

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back