New guy from Jacksonville, FL

Hey y'all,
New guy here been in jax a year now since moving all over the Country from Corpus Christi TX then on to VA. I've been gardening/ farming for all my life, with that being said I look forward to learning anything new I can I am sure there is good info here. I'm a second class petty officer in the U.S. Navy as well and I love to hunt, fish and BBQ. Thanks for having me look forward to lots of learning and discussion.
Mike

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Welcome from jacksonville! Never been hunting but fish and bbq are two things that go well together (and maybe a 6 pack)!

Btw look a couple posts down, you totally copied my post title! :)

Welcome from jacksonville! Never been hunting but fish and bbq are two things that go well together (and maybe a 6 pack)!

Btw look a couple posts down, you totally copied my post title! :)

Haha wow man sorry for the plagiarism!
Where are you at? I'm on the westside my self.

MangroveMike said:
Haha wow man sorry for the plagiarism!
Where are you at? I'm on the westside my self.

It's no problem as long as I get royalties on any $$ generated from this thread! I'm on the east side but I work on the west side, sucks!

It's no problem as long as I get royalties on any $$ generated from this thread! I'm on the east side but I work on the west side, sucks!

I hear ya man! Long haul. I work in orange park but live up here on I-10 and Normandy. Well split the thread $ in the event that income is generated.

MangroveMike said:
I hear ya man! Long haul. I work in orange park but live up here on I-10 and Normandy. Well split the thread $ in the event that income is generated.

Indeed, anywhere from 30 min to 1 hr each way can be a pain. However, if this thread picks up I could retire early.

What are you growing and where are your pics?!

Right now I'm growing jalapeños, orange habaneros Numex twilight and aji amarillos I can't figure out how to put pics up it only gives me do e kind of tweety bird option? No pic adding option.

MangroveMike said:
Right now I'm growing jalapeños, orange habaneros Numex twilight and aji amarillos I can't figure out how to put pics up it only gives me do e kind of tweety bird option? No pic adding option.

Yeah I suck at that sorta thing, but try making an imgur.com account and load your pictures that way to your account. When you click on the picture it will give you the options of how to link the picture. Copy/paste the links here and we can see them!

Back