• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

New guy here having green thumb issues.

Hey everyone I'm Having some issues with my plants that i havent figured out yet, plus im new to this Ive tried not watering, more heat in the room, a fan over the plant's right now i have them in the shade outside getting some fresh air and im really watching them carefully. anyway heres the pictures of them I just need tips mostly to grow peppers the right way *stages etc* I read allot also on this forum but doing is a diffrent thing lol.

100_4162.jpg
100_4161.jpg
100_4160.jpg
100_4159.jpg
100_4158.jpg
100_4157.jpg
100_4156.jpg
100_4163.jpg

For the most part they look OK. Looks like a little fert burn on the leaf in the fourth pic from the top. The other pics of leaves with the spotting look like some type of fungus. It doesn't look too threatening now but keep an eye on it. As long as the new growth looks good and you don't see the spots increasing and infecting other leaves you should be OK. The leaves with the curling inward issues might be fixed with a dose of calcium. Also check your pH. If it's off it won't matter how much you feed them the food will get locked out.

Best of luck to you and welcome to the THP.

Thanks patrick It is hard to see though but some of the leave's look a little see threw also the spoting hasnt really spread other then the leave's its on the aji is really doing good. would blood meal or bone meal work for calcium btw?

Back