New here

300 is a nice round number! Good luck! That is a lot of work! I have a little less than half that and I am busy...but then again there are folks with nearly 10000 plants on here that still have day jobs so it can be done!

Welcome aboard!
Shane

:welcome: what kind of peppers are you all growing?

We are growing Charleston hots, Bolivian rainbow, Cayenne blend, Thai sun, Kung Pao, Long red slim, white habanero, Caribbean blend, hot cherry, cayenne, hot firecracker, tabasco, peter pepper, atomic starfish, and 7 pod and 6 types of jalapenos. . We ordered all of our pepper seeds from Pepperjoe.com my aunt told me about them. Said story I had to order twice because I lost our first order in our house some place. My youngest who's 11 months old was in the hospital for 2 weeks with RSV, I'm sure I threw them away.

300 is a nice round number! Good luck! That is a lot of work! I have a little less than half that and I am busy...but then again there are folks with nearly 10000 plants on here that still have day jobs so it can be done!

Welcome aboard!
Shane

I'm a stay at home mom. So I'm hoping between swimming lessons, sports, 4h, ect....I will have time.
Thanks for the welcome.

Back