• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

new kid on the block

This kid is awesome. I think he is going to give hot pooper and salsa kid a run for their money!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm2fp-5waNQ

Look at his eyes at :52. He has CRAZY EYES!!! lol
WOW, the faces this kid makes!!! What an f'ing PRO!!! This kid is AWESOME! I HAFTA talk to him...wow. And a whole damn spoon? What until his ass gets older and he starts having stomach problems. lol

That is hilarious. He has a harder time opening the bottle than he does handling the heat. Somebody send him an invite to THP.

He subbed my vids thats how I saw his. I cant believe he eats an entire spoonful. I already dropped him an invite.

"Bye, i gotta go hurl now" :lol:

If he looked a tad more alienish i would say he is Iggy's love child....

yeah! he's on my friend list. discovered him a few weeks ago! snacksandsuch , isn't that him? he's really good. especially for his age! whenever i put a video on youtube him and contour are the first to reply. everyone should see this kid! he's a hard-core little guy!

This kid has more hair on his chest than HP and my dog is smarter than your honor student. What have you guys started when we see these kids taking more than a pink baby spoon of Dave's ghost pepper sauce and filming himself and getting encouragement from us. Give the kid props for trying the hot stuff but why is he really doing these videos, to impress some girlfriend or you guys on THP. Either way I'm glag he is experimenting with capsaisin than some other harder drugs. :drunk: :censored: :high:

Awesome vid. Looks like this kid's gonna be a star in the hot pepper community. Hope he signs up here on thp if hasnt yet. =)

Back