New Member - Introducing myself/Identifying type of pepper plant

Hi - I just joined this forum. After I registered, it said I should introduce myself to unlock features.  Is this the correct way to introduce myself?
My name is Dave and I have been interested in hot peppers for a while.  Currently growing a number of pepper plants.  I have two mature plants that are either Carolina Reaper or Trinidad Moruga Scorpion - not sure which.  I started growing them from seeds I took out of peppers 2 years ago and now they are fairly large potted plants.  I don't know which kind of pepper they are because I planted both kinds of seeds and didn't keep track of which type of seeds these two plants came from.   I had many plants at one point, but they all died except for these two.  One has just started producing peppers, and the other has never produced any (just flowers that didn't fully open and fell off before they could produce any peppers).  Judging from the appearance of the peppers that are starting to appear on the other plant, I'm guessing it's a Trinidad plant because the peppers don't have tails and they aren't bumpy.  At least not yet.  All the peppers are still immature.  
Anyway, looking forward to interesting and informative discussions on this forum.
-Dave

aL9Y2v0.jpg

Thank you for the welcome messages, everyone!
Am I not able to "like" people's individual replies?  This is old school!  :-)
EDIT - Just figured out I *can* "like" people's posts. Okay, good!

I'm sorry to ask this question, but I can't seem to find the answer to it on here.  How do I upload a picture in order to post it in a comment?

TumblingDice66 said:
I'm sorry to ask this question, but I can't seem to find the answer to it on here.  How do I upload a picture in order to post it in a comment?

There are multiple options: 

Option one - You can use an outside photo hosting service like photobucket (I use tinypic dot com) and then when you are posting you'll click the image box and paste in the link from the site hosting the photo.

Option two - You can follow this tutorial that pookie posted a while back.

Either option will have you posting photos pretty quickly.  :)  

Welcome to THP TumblingDice! 

Back