New phone, need help to log on to THP

I got a new phone, an htc 3g something or other with T-mobile. Everything is working fine, but when I try to log onto THP it will not let me. It will let me open the site, but not sign in or look at new content or anything else. It is basically just a big burgundy screen with THP at the top. There is the login and search boxes at the top right, but when I click on them I get an error message. I don't know if this is my phone or something I am doing wrong on the site. I am going away for a week and would love to get this figured out before I do so I can stay connected while I am gone. Please help me!

Call Scovie.... HE is the techno-gadget-master around here!

Ok, on a more serious note, at the bottom of the page is a Change Theme link. Change that to THP Mobile instead of THP Full.

His phone prolly won't let him.

Besides, My trusty landline don't has no interwebz.
I can work the hael outta my Kitchen Timer,
I've made my toaster my bitch,
MiPad has made me it's bitch.

But I dunno NOTHIN 'bout no Cellularistic type megaphones.

On the back of your phone is a little chingaderra you pull that is attached to a string that makes your phone all talky n' sheeit.

On the back of your phone is a little chingaderra you pull that is attached to a string that makes your phone all talky n' sheeit.
Just be sure not to also push the button next to the little chingaderra - that makes it go like a Betsy Wetsy doll.

Touch the screen for the zoom arrows and zoom out to see the site. Sounds like your browser is not scaling it to fit. Also it should auto-detect the mobile site but you can change at the bottom.

Please tell me your browser. Android? iPhone? Windows Phone?

It figures.... he went for booze after he posted this, and hasn't been back on the site since. See ya next weekend, Jay! :lol:

Error #911Wife: IS THAT A CAST IRON PHONE?

( smash sound )

Back