for-sale New Powders for Sale - Smoked - Mesquite/Apple Woods

Well, I have 2.0 oz of powder left. I'm tossing out a special offer for anyone who buys 1.0 oz or more of my remaining inventory.......what is it?

You get 10 seeds of this variety included with your order. :) It's an AWESOME cross JungleRain made. Definitely the in the top 3 this year for me.

P1090894.jpg

Chris

Man Chris if only had waited to get on that awesome offer. You are way to kind. But if I had waited I would not have gotten the powders of love last night( especially the#18) . They were patiently waiting in my mailbox all day. I must say they are the best powders I have ever had. The morouga blend was super tasty and super hot. You could taste the apple smoked mesquite chips immediately. It did not take long for my throat and nose to tingle. Superb but then I tried the # 18 Morado blend and fell in love with it. It has the greatest taste of any powder I have ever had. Not nearly as hot as the # 17 but still hot enough to get me good this morning. I accidently added a lil more than I should have to my grilled chicken salad but that was okay. It had a clean burn mainley just mouth and tounge. No throat aggitaion at all. The apple mesquit wood chips gave it a semi smokey taste of love. I like it more than the choco thunder. Here is a pic of my meal. I may use it for the November is best meal ever throwdown :lol:

100_2559.jpg

Romy6, so happy you liked them both. I agree about the Morado one. It really came out wonderful. I knew that variety was special and smoking the pods is perfect for it.

The seed offering was a last minute thing. Had one last pod harvested and decided to do it.

I'm actually all out of the powders now. Last 1.0 oz sold today. Thanks everyone for your business. I appreciate it and hope everyone enjoys them.

Chris

Chris-
Just more accolades for your powders here....I was short on pods for 3 sauces, and decided to try mixing powder in with fresh pepper puree for a good base(gotta have enough volume to make it worthwhile!!).The result was quite suprising,I like a "thick/heavy" very pepper specific base, and adding the powders worked perfect.Each powder easily id -able as to pepper type and taste, incredibly so in fact.Good stuff Chris, great product.
thanks-
DJ

Back