• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce New Sauce from HBD: Bad Brains FVK Extreme 7 POD Pepper Sauce

This one sounds interesting -- I wasn't aware that Heart Breaking Dawn made a line of sauces for the band. I think I may have to order some of this stuff. :)

http://www.heartbrea...d-pepper-sauce/

It looks like it is pretty new, but has anyone had a chance to try this yet?

Ingredients: Papaya, Red & Yellow Trinidad 7 Pod Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Onion, Garlic, Dry Mustard, Natural Gum.

FVK7POD__89114.1365713466.1280.1280.jpg

Unrelated but I just saw a new show on cnbc called "The crowd rules" long story short three business's compete for 50k , Heart Breaking Dawns Johnny McLaughlin is one of the contestants . I believe there's a repeat at 8pm tomorrow if you didn't catch it tonight :)

I did indeed - had some on my Indian food tonight. It's got a rich flavor of the peppers & just enough snappiness to give it a nice sharpness that compliments it well. And it's plenty hot. A bit on the thin side, but the flavor balance is good.

ab fab Johnny named after one of my fav punks bands!! im an 80"s punker and remember them well im 45!!

i did really read any or the other post on here so i dont know if anyone took notice   Bad Brains nice touch
I AGAINST I  >  MON!!!

thanks you mad my night!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Bad Brainz is a pretty entertaining band.  A friend of mine introduced me to them a few years back.  When I saw the sauce, I couldn't resist!  :)

I said it was. lol

It's hot & a bit sharp, with the flavor of the peppers shining through. Definitely more of a "dripping" sauce for me, but I did enjoy it.
:cheers:

Back