• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds new seeds and starting early

ok so i got my seeds today from THSC thanks a bunch neil. so i am to impatient to wait the what 5months or so to start "early" so i decided to try and germinate one of each of the seeds just as a test. if they germ great ill have some plants for winter growing but if not i still have at least 9 seeds left of each.

Picture450.jpg

Picture451.jpg

from top left down and right.
yellow 7 pot
scorpion
bih jolokia
fatalii
congo black
hungarian black
super chili
pequin
orange hab. (store bought)

so we will see what happens!

ps yes i did cover the seeds after the pics.

hope you put some drain holes in the bottom of the egg carton to allow the water to seep out...

looking good...

yea i got a few holes in the capsuls. and some resevoirs incase some humidity excapes from my window hack job. and everything is under heat lamps and a room around 28-30c

good deal...seems all is right for them to grow...good luck...

my moneys on the super chili first and the pequin last...

just from personal experience...took my pequins/tepins about a month last year to germinate while all the other annuums were popping in 3-7 days...chinense took on the average 7-10 days

Yea, the super chili's are a pretty fast grower compared to the rest of the plants you have. They don't grow very big, but they really produce. You'll probably only need one. They produce that much.

Here's a pic of a super chili I have in a pot

superchili001-1.jpg

And one in the ground. I had to tie it up because it was getting weighed down by all the pods.

superchili003-1.jpg

Back