• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds New Seeds on their way!

Well you all have done it now! You got me hooked on these things even worse than I was before! I just placed an order for seeds thru tomatogrowers.com and will be getting the following

Big Bomb Hybrid
Bolivian Rainbow (A neat little ornamental pepper that just looks neat!)
Charleston Hot
Mucho Nacho Hybrid (a large jalapeno that should work great for poppers)
Thai Hot
Scotch Bonnet
Hab Chocolate
Hab Red

They were out of the Caribean Red so I'll have to get them somewhere else:rolleyes:

I'm gonna start a few indoors early just because I have the growing bug (again)

A Very nice Selection Brian,Good Seed company as well so i here
why don't you request some Caribbean Red in Marketplace/Seeds as most people (U.S.A/Can/EU) have Harvested im sure some kind Person will help :shocked:

Thanks Talas, I already got a PM from someone with some Car Red seeds. I'm gonna have a "hot" garden next year LOL

I ordered some seeds from them for the first time a few months back. They put a big sticker on the front of the pack with a tomatoe on it......... and what do you think Australian customs did when they saw this..... they sent me a letter saing i had 2 choices...... pay $50 to have them sent back of have them destroyed for free.

not happy.

NOt really their fault but a less obvious packaging would have helped.

your grow list for next season looks great........ love the chocolate habs. Y.U.M.

tony...I have talked to the girl that handles the orders at tomato growers...if you email them, maybe they will make the package a little more less "noticeable"...they are good people...

doreset naga,scorp,fatali,peach hab,orange hab,car red hab,naga jolikia,datil red hybrid,JSB yellow,sweet banana papper and a couple of excellent who the hell knows peppers. lol oh yea serrano and some choc hab too.Think that has it

Those of you that have orded from tomatogrowers.com, are you satisfied with the seeds? I plan to order tomato seeds from them as soon as I can figure out what varieties I want to grow next year

I`ve never ordered from them myself but have a heard good about them.Check with AJ,,,he`s got a bunch of seeds listed on the parcel that came from them .Think it`s safe to say their good.

Look what the mailman delivered to me today
zvwsp0.jpg

A very kind thanks to stinky for supplying the Carribean Red seeds :)

Brian, I think you will be happy with Tomato Growers products...their pepper seeds were one of my best germinators this year. I didn't order any tomato seeds from them last year but ordered 6 varieties this year and am sure they will be ok....

You may even trade some of the seeds you received for some more varieties here on the forum and grow even more varieties! I'm not sure how many seeds sre in one of TGs packs, but I don't think you'll need more than five of each and some members might be interested in getting them while having some you want. Trading seeds rules! :cheers:

Chiliac said:
I'm not sure how many seeds sre in one of TGs packs,

normally 30 seeds per pack from TG

Yeah I am all for trading. Trading is good, trading is fun, trading is good and fun :shocked:
I am really considering planting a few of the Bolivian Rainbow seeds now just for the fun of it :lol:

BrianS said:
Yeah I am all for trading. Trading is good, trading is fun, trading is good and fun :)
I am really considering planting a few of the Bolivian Rainbow seeds now just for the fun of it ;)

Go for it its been cultivated as great indoor plant anyway and grows in any pot size and is an easy grower :)

Back