New site format!

Cap'n Bones said:
I like all of the new additions. I know lots of chileheads that will be very happy that you've added the Collectors post.
I do miss the spinning boxes that show new post. I'm color blind, (really) and the moving boxes really were a help.

I agree. It's hard to tell the difference between read and bright red.

On the upside, it's much easier to read what I'm posting! That white on rust (?) color was really tough to see on my mac.

I suggest everyone clear their browser's cookies, and re-login. This will fix any login/out issues, and post read/unread issues. Thanks

I've adjusted the way posts are marked read. Eveyone should click the Mark Forums Read link at the bottom of the forum section to clear the new posts they've already read, and after that, the system will work for you. Thanks

You guys might want to take notice of the fact that the new format has a five tag limit per post. So if you quote someone else's post that has 4 smilies in it, you will be limited to only one.

I don't know if anyone else is using it, but the "New Post" feature lists everything that is new since I last came in... it's my favourite new feature!

T

You set your own time in your options, everyone lives in a different time zone, so it's a user option. :)

Back