for-sale New Smoked Pepper Powders for Sale - CLOSED - SOLD OUT

Update as of 4/28/13....all powders sold...

I've had a few people message me about powder availability. I haven't done it in a while, but I am currently in the process of creating my last pepper powders I will have available until much later this year. All are smoked varieties. I'm playing around again with new stuff. :)

Below is a list of the types/blends I have available. Price is $8 per 1/2 oz. Shipping cost will be based on actual amount from USPS plus $0.35 for the bubble mailer. I accept Paypal and will send the product out ASAP once payment is received.

I hope you find these new ones interesting. :) If interested in any, please drop me a message. I'll do my best to accommodate.

SOLD OUT

- Ghost - AISPES - smooth pure White variety - C. chinense - smoked w/orange wood - qty available: SOLD OUT

- Pakistani / Kashmiri Mirch Mix (C. annuum) - smoked w/orange wood - qty available: SOLD OUT

- Bhut x Pimenta de Neyde - Red Version - C. chinense - smoked w/orange wood - qty available: SOLD OUT

- Amazon Sting - yellow pods - C. chinense - smoked w/orange wood - qty available: SOLD OUT

- Super Hot Pepper Powder Mix - blend of Scorpions/Bhuts/7 Pots/Super Hot Hybrids - All Colors - smoked w/orange wood - qty available: SOLD OUT

- Super Hot Pepper Powder Mix - blend of Scorpions/Bhuts/7 Pots/Super Hot Hybrids - All Colors - smoked w/peach wood - qty available: SOLD OUT

- Red / Orange Hybrid Top-Shaped Scorpion Variety (from Ajijoe) - C. chinense - smoked w/orange wood - qty available: SOLD OUT

- Super Bird/Chltepin Frenzy - blend of 15+ different strains of African / Mexican pequin/bird strains - smoked with peach wood - qty available: SOLD OUT

- Super chinense Mystery Mix - blend of 25+ different C. chinense non-super hots - smoked w/orange wood - qty available: SOLD OUT

Which ones do you think would be in the "Chocate Thunder" type of flavor category? I am definitly interested once you have them for sale. I am also a huge fan of fatalli although I never see it being used much.

PM sent to both of you. :)

Chris

I'm not sure I can say any are in the Chocolate Thunder category exactly. I find the brown / chocolate pods to have a bit more of an earthy taste and huge heat. The super hot mix will be extremely hot no doubt given what's in it, but not exactly the same. They'll all knock your socks off heat wise. lol.

Chris

Which ones do you think would be in the "Chocate Thunder" type of flavor category? I am definitly interested once you have them for sale. I am also a huge fan of fatalli although I never see it being used much.

I want to get my request in for,,Amazon Sting,,Ghost,, Pakistani and Super Bird!

Cant wait to try the Orange and Peach smoke! :fireball:

:cool:
Kevin

Hi Chris,

Dang you, you have me suckered in for some more powders.... :lol: . It's not like I have a couple of pounds of pepper powder already hanging around... :crazy:

Put me down for: Super Hot--orange smoked, Bhut / Pimenta de Neyda, Amazon Sting, Pakastani & Super Bird. 1oz of Bird and a 1/2oz of the others listed. PM me with total.

:) Thanks Chris.......Mike :drooling:

Alright, updated inventory again. I'll have this squared away tomorrow morning. I'm doing my best to show inventory levels accounting for orders already requested. I will reach out to those who have pending orders tomorrow to finalize things. Almost there!!

Down to the end on a few already. If you want them, now's the time. :)

Chris

I got mine yesterday Chris! That was fast!!!!
I couldn't wait to try the Peach smoked Super Bird!!
Wet fingertip test! :P perfect smoke on this man!
The Ghost AISPES is by far the hottest of the ones you sent me :fireball: I had to wait about 15 minutes to try the next one!!!!
My favorite is the Amazon Sting,the Orange wood smoke is wonderful!

:cool:
Kevin

Back