• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

New to pepper growing!!

So I have done a bit more reporting to bigger pots/ buckets. Most plants from 9cm pot to a 10ltr bucket and how they have grown.

Finally reported my sweet Romano peppers as I have struggled with them, but the last couple of weeks they have really started to kick on.

You will also notice I now seem to have a lot less plants than a month ago. I have sold some and given a lot away to people as Well. Still think I am going to have a busy summer though.
fbe0c605a7d47dc07a7f3b3b74aa162a.jpg
380b3c03f3040302f3f56b238f97c51d.jpg
eba96bfb6803e7405e5dd5a00a74d523.jpg
3a432e6f6d3a5931a8e2628486f49e25.jpg
3301af01698306c4868791c37d93c064.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

if you will pinch the small growth off the lower stem of the plant, it iwll eliminate a path denizens of peppers such as fire ants farming aphids can use as access to the plant...just my two cents...

the soil you have your plnats in next to the building looks like it holds water cant really tell with these old eyes but the best way you can kill a pepper plant is to keep it in wet soild which causes root rot in the hotter parts of the summer...

and if you want to see going crazy growing peppers check out some of my old grow logs from 5-6 years ago...they will reference you to youtube videos...

AJ

AlabamaJack said:
if you will pinch the small growth off the lower stem of the plant, it iwll eliminate a path denizens of peppers such as fire ants farming aphids can use as access to the plant...just my two cents...

the soil you have your plnats in next to the building looks like it holds water cant really tell with these old eyes but the best way you can kill a pepper plant is to keep it in wet soild which causes root rot in the hotter parts of the summer...

and if you want to see going crazy growing peppers check out some of my old grow logs from 5-6 years ago...they will reference you to youtube videos...

AJ
Thanks for the advice. I think I had just watered when I took that picture.. the spot by the building is normally very difficult to grown anything as normally very dry so I thought chilli plants might like it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back