• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

New to Supers

I have always liked planting and growing stuff and the last few years I started with Jalapenos and Cayennes .
I love to eat chili fresh or chopped in salads or stews .
I like to make my own sauces, cooked or fermented.

So I decided to order more seeds and dabble in a few other varieties and al I can say is WOW.
I have really surprized and blown away.

Pictures included of my Choc Hab and Trinidad scorpion.
Both are beautiful plants , I would have grown for the plant itself.
The Choc Hab was the real eye opener as far as flavour and aroma goes.

IMG_8178.JPG

IMG_8181.JPG

IMG_8184.JPG

Thank you everybody. Those where gifts from my wife as you can see from the cute hearts on the side.
I just waterproofed them and added drainage holes.

They are semi-portable planters and I can easy shift them in and out of shade if needed.

Myxlplyk , you lost me on the "wolfie".

karoo said:
Thank you everybody. Those where gifts from my wife as you can see from the cute hearts on the side.
I just waterproofed them and added drainage holes.

They are semi-portable planters and I can easy shift them in and out of shade if needed.

Myxlplyk , you lost me on the "wolfie".

I was telling Wolfhound that I liked his wolfhound in his av.

Last two weeks before the frost will arrive .Getting in the last harvest and seed collection before the best plants are overwintered and the rest culled.

First a family photo. Top green bell pepper.
From left to right: 2 cayenne , 2 Paprika , 2 Orange Hab , 3 Choc Hab, 2 Zimbabwe birds eye/Periperi
Bottom row : Trinidad Scorpions

IMG_8403.JPG

IMG_8409.JPG

Harvesting seeds.
T Scorpions are very low on seeds,
IMG_8407.JPG

Choc Habs much more than Orange

IMG_8412.JPG

And the best seeds in the PeriPeri

IMG_8411.JPG

+1 on digging those really nice planter boxes! Nice poddage too. Choco habs are one of my favorites too.

Back