wanted New to the hobby, looking for more super hots

Hi everyone,

I'm new to growing, but love the super hots. Father in law grows Bhut Jolokia, Red Savina, and Chocolate Habs, and I'm 100% addicted. After reading the threads for a few days, I decided to sign up for an account, but have also learned a great deal of skepticism for what seed purveyors might be selling.

I'm looking for other super hots to complement the existing three, and from what I hear, it sounds like I should be looking for Trinidad Scorpion, 7 Pod, Naga Morich, Dorset Naga, and Bih Jolokia.

If there's anyone out there willing to share, I would greatly appreciate your help. I don't have much to share at this point, but could probably trade some of the Red Savina seeds, as those are what I have the most of. Alternatively, if you've got seed purveyors that I can trust, I'd also be interested in hearing about them.

Thanks!

You certainly can trust Peppermania.com. She's a great seller!

NoVa Hothead said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to growing, but love the super hots. Father in law grows Bhut Jolokia, Red Savina, and Chocolate Habs, and I'm 100% addicted. After reading the threads for a few days, I decided to sign up for an account, but have also learned a great deal of skepticism for what seed purveyors might be selling.

I'm looking for other super hots to complement the existing three, and from what I hear, it sounds like I should be looking for Trinidad Scorpion, 7 Pod, Naga Morich, Dorset Naga, and Bih Jolokia.

If there's anyone out there willing to share, I would greatly appreciate your help. I don't have much to share at this point, but could probably trade some of the Red Savina seeds, as those are what I have the most of. Alternatively, if you've got seed purveyors that I can trust, I'd also be interested in hearing about them.

Thanks!

Back