New to the site, currently in afghanistan

Welcome Josh! You will find all kinds of hot sauce info here by checking in regularly, using the search function, and posting to the forum when you have a specific question. Thank you for serving overseas. Best of luck with your sauce!

-Mark

Hi Josh, and welcome from western Massachusetts. Any chance you're with the Ivy division at Ft Carson? That was my posting when I was in.
Cheers!
welcome. hang in there over there, and best of luck to you.

By the way, are you able to get any neat peppers over there in afghanistan?
Hey Josh, welcome brother! Thanks for your service and about the info. If you check the business section of this forum, there are threads relating to what you want to know but it varies state to state and town to town.

Best thing to do is contact your state or local health department and they will steer you in the right direction.

Sadly I am not part of the ivy division, lol. I am actually stationed further north in Denver. I don't know about any peppers here but I will definitely keep my eyes and ears, and probably mouth, open. I will let you guys know if I come across any here and how hot they are. I appreciate the steer in the right direction. I will most definitely have to look up the laws back home.

Also I want to thank you guys for your support. I am not trying to get recognition, but thank you.

I appreciate all of the warm welcomes too! Its nice coming across people that have a love for hot sauce like I do. When I make batches of my sauce I am always bugging my friends to try some because I know they will like. So far I haven't met anyone that didn't like my hot sauce, whether they could handle the heat or not, lol. Well, enough from me for now. I am glad to be apart of this community and I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Josh

Josh, you're in good company here. The folks in this forum are pretty awesome. I'm gonna need more growing space because of them! I'm running out of room with all the plants and seeds they gifted me! And since like sauces, you've GOT to order a bottle of Kneppers Peppers Jimmy Scorpion Sauce. That stuff is knock your socks off amazing!

Welcome from...........Chicago
There's plenty of great info here and the growing season is just beginning...at least here in the states.

Back