New User to this amazing site from Buffalo NY

Good morning all! My name is Dave and I've been gardening for a few years now since we got our first house. I reside right in the between Buffalo NY and Niagara Falls NY. So as many of you may know, the weather here in good old Buffalo can suck, just like our Bills and Sabres :tear: ! Thats for another forum. My gramps used to be a gardener and I believe thats where I caught this disease (as my wife calls it). Every year I try to do more and more.I have six 4x10 raised beds and about 50 containers( thats why the wife wants to kil me). I grow many varieties of fruits and vegetables. Last year I started to dabble into peppers more. I have always made ketchup and pasta sauce, but my love for hot sauce has taken over. So this year I am growing close to 30 varieties of peppers. Mostly hots/super hots. Im off to a pretty good start this year. I have a decent little set up so I started most of my peppers in February indoors. Well time to make coffee and head out to the yard for work. Though gardening sometimes gets the best of me, I find it to be the most relaxing and rewarding thing there is to do. Nothing like seeing people in such pain from eating a pepper I grew. Truly the fruits of labor. Thanks and I look forward to becoming part of this community, if you will let me!

Thanks,
Dave

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Yo Forgetaboutit ! :welcome: from NYC. Read the old posts use the search bar lots of things have been discussed at length already

TheBuck78 said:
So as many of you may know, the weather here in good old Buffalo can suck, just like our Bills and Sabres :tear: !
Thanks,  Dave

And Wings (evil chuckle). Sorry, couldn't resist.

Greetings from Defcon HQ...

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL [SIZE=8pt]
880smile-1.png
[/SIZE]

It is addicting, this whole gardening thing. I find it relaxing as well, I enjoy just drinking a beer with my pepper plants. Your sabres did about as good as my Flyers this year.    Welcome!

Back