New Website

JSKaiser

Banned
Hey everyone. Got my site somewhat finished. Its a work in progress, so please bear with me. I will be continuously adding products, tips, and information. Let me know what you think. Im open to ideas and feedback or constructive criticism. Thanks everyone. Hope you enjoy!! My site is http://www.kaiserseedsandpepperco.com

JSKaiser said:
The Purple Bhuts I found came from Sri Lanka. The image on the site is a little scruffy. I have a better one I'll post here when I'm back at the house. I have some of them growing now, but no fruits. Lots and lots of blooms. Can't wait to eat one!

So you haven't grown them out yet to verify, you are just trusting your supplier?

I have not yet had a fruit myself, however, have some pics he sent, and I got to try a few of dried pods I received as well. Gave me a kick in the mouth just like a Bhut Jolokia, but not at the same intensity. Still has the smokey flavor, but also has a bit of a citrus twang to it. I ate one whole and used the other few in a sauce and on the pit with some brisket. Ill gather up some pictures and a little bit more info for everybody to check it. I was a bit skeptical myself. Ill post a video too if I can get ahold of the one I saw.

Back